Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sharing


I spent entirely too long on the phone with a friend tonight (apologies to her son for taking up so much of her time!) talking about a single classroom game. Silent Ball. I use it, well as a ballgame. She uses it for spelling, times tables/number facts, phonics... really it's the Magic Pudding of games- it never, ever ends. . .

I'm hoping that's what our PD on Sunday is- the sharing of resources that grow rather than shrink from being shared. If you would like to come on Sunday we still have places available- come along and share or enjoy the show. Email me at amberssupplyanddemand@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to RSVP for the event. And I promise that everyone there will be a lot less grumpy than the Magic Pudding man!

No comments:

Post a Comment