Friday, February 18, 2011

Links... and we can all help each other out

I will add this link to the links page... and the specific downloads to the downloads page... but I really wanted to make a post to discuss them here too. At the workshop we briefly discussed the idea of "Kung Fu" punctuation. It's a very hands-on idea where the students are invited to make a specific "Kung Fu" inspired action for each punctuation mark. I've not had the chance to use it yet- but had the idea described to me by colleagues who have had a lot of success with it.

I'd like to thank Susan (who attended the workshop) for taking the time to look it up and sharing the resources she found with us. She's embraced what these workshops are all about... sharing resources and working together make us all Supply Teachers. Thanks Susan- and everyone else who is sharing their experiences with other Supply Teachers to help us do our job.

No comments:

Post a Comment